Monday 28 February 2011

Progress so far...

Today we filmed me doing a narrative scene. We filmed me spinning around with balloons falling down around me. We did this by setting up the camera on a tripod, facing me against a white background, and having tables either side of me out of shot. We got Liv, Georgia and Olivia to stand on the tables and thrown balloons over me. We bought 2 packs of multi coloured balloons and blew them all up to use.

We filmed downstairs in the Cabot Eye, at first we tried throwing the balloons off the edge of the stairs but the background I was stood against wasn't plain so we then tried out using the tables, this looked alot better and was also easier to control the direction that the balloons were falling because it wasn't as high.
Because we had to throw the balloons away once we were done with filming we wanted to make sure that we had enough footage so that we wouldnt have to re-film anything. We filmed it several times and from lots of different angles and also hights of the tripod.
The balloons fell pretty quickly so we will probably put the footage in slow motion when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment