Saturday 26 February 2011

Planning...

We next need to film some narrative shots of me acting angry around the school. We want to film me throwing papers off of the balcony and also me kicking the lockers or a bench in the corridor, this is to add in between performance shots to break it up a bit more. Because we have planned to film in the main busy area of the school we will need to film out of school hours, this is so that we are not disturbed by students and other people. We have planned to stay behind on Thursday as this is a day that we are all free this week, we are going to meet at half 3 once most people have cleared from the school. I will need to bring in my costume and make sure that I have my hair and make-up the way that I had the first time I was filmed for continuety.

No comments:

Post a Comment