Saturday 12 March 2011

Creating The Digi Pack

Here are some print screens that I took while I was making the digi pack. 
I don't have much experience with photo shop so I had to have a teacher talk me through how to work it at first. I was then able to work on the photos of me that we took for the digi pack. I was working on the back cover, we had decided that we wanted a track list on the back cover. I chose an image that I was able to add text around with the text being a reasonable size so that you can read it.

 I lightened up the image on photo shop so that it looks clearer and more vibrant.
 CDs that are sold in shops all need to have a bar code on them so that they can be scanned through the till. We wanted to make our digi pack look as realistic and professional as possible so I added in a bar code image that i found off the internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment